I have been replacing the soffits on the eaves and I have been able to repurpose some of the old plywood that has been removed.
I thought that the tiger stripe paint job would cut down on the predators or at least look pretty cool.
I used some old posts that used to be borders around the yard as legs. The top of the table used to be the door to the basement.
The top lid is hinged and will open up as will the front if needed.
I found it to be quite time consuming building on the fly without a definite plan to go off of. Cobbling together scraps of wood and trying to match one piece with the next is a slow process.
I'd much prefer to spend a few hours drawing a plan and then buy the material needed and execute the job, even if it is more expensive.
Time is our most valuable asset.